What does it mean to you?

Bright.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Gold

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Sliver

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
STARS

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
shine

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Diamond

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
valuable

Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 5 | Accuracy: 6

What does it mean to you?
Gems.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.

What does it mean to you?
Twinkle

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Shimmer.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.