Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-65

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-64

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-63

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-63

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-65

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-67

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-66

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-67

And I'm a monster on the hill