Let's Chat!
That's what I did for Av and I love it! I'm doing something similar for my next gen PC and iNPC, but instead of cousins they'll be twins that don't know they're twins until later.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 15:33Check your inventory! Use it wisely!Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 05:08Oh!Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 04:55Oh!
It was from Ma! That's when I haf hagslugs!!
I've never got a howler for anything before
I would totally recommend it Ebony! I decided to make Colin's Ilvermorny cousin. Not only does he have his own arc, but a related iNPC has been really good for writing Colin's story and the broader McCoire story too!
Also!
I read your Rebound application. Colin is impressed!
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 ๐๐ โข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ โข ๐จ๐๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ โข ๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โข ๐๐ |
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! I love your name, how do you pronounce it?
Let's Chat!
I think its Laas-yaEllie Randensmith wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:06Hi Laasya! I love your name, how do you pronounce it?
Let's Chat!
Morning El!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Correct!Julia Evans wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:07I think its Laas-yaEllie Randensmith wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 16:06Hi Laasya! I love your name, how do you pronounce it?
And thanks Ellie!
Let's Chat!
Morning Av!! I'm writing Dylans reply right now, hoping for it to be done tonight
Let's Chat!
Ayo everyone!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire