16 Apr 2018, 14:55
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51
|
“One can never be too careful,” STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9 |
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence
16 Apr 2018, 14:56
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52
"We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already" - J.K Rowling
"150 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" - Aurianna Aspen
16 Apr 2018, 15:08
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51
|
“One can never be too careful,” STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9 |
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence
16 Apr 2018, 15:09
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
16 Apr 2018, 15:19
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51
|
“One can never be too careful,” STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9 |
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence
16 Apr 2018, 15:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
16 Apr 2018, 15:28
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51
How many times would I be the one saying -51? Lol
How many times would I be the one saying -51? Lol
|
“One can never be too careful,” STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9 |
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence
16 Apr 2018, 15:29
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
I think you meant...
-52!
-52!
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
16 Apr 2018, 15:36
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51
nope, we're goin up!
nope, we're goin up!
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
16 Apr 2018, 15:37
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52
Down is better!
Down is better!
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."