OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good, you?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm well

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Busy of course, inpc time coming up


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I keep thinking about my inpc but I don't even know if I want to make one when the time comes plus I'll have to check when I can make one tho I do want my inpc to be a bit younger than Lotus maybe

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
You can make one June or July 10


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
the girl who made the list didn’t even show up to work yayy

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency