Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-77 hey Emily

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-78 bye Em! 💚💛

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-79

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-80 Hi Emiline!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-81 have I seen you before? I feel like have.....

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-82 I was Lily McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-83 Ooooooooh. Makes sense, thanks

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-84 of course!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-83

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.