๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Aaron Schwartz wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 15:09 George, need some ideas on how to join the club IC cause our characters have no relation to India ๐Ÿ˜ญ
We do have a plan that if one of us joins, they can convince the others to join the club
Just say you admire Indian culture or you love Indian cuisine et cetera. You get the idea.

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
George Calder wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 12:52
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 15:09 George, need some ideas on how to join the club IC cause our characters have no relation to India ๐Ÿ˜ญ
We do have a plan that if one of us joins, they can convince the others to join the club
Just say you admire Indian culture or you love Indian cuisine et cetera. You get the idea.
Alright, will do something soon!

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
hi guys! its been a long time! hows everyone doing!

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Saanvika Thota wrote: 9 Oct 2026, 12:31 hi guys! its been a long time! hows everyone doing!
Hii Saanvika!!
I'm doing good, wbu?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
im great! just moved and settled in another country! im rlly excited and hope to make some new friends!

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
You will make new friends!! :)