1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 22:53 *uses the shielding charm to protect myself* No, I did not.

Easy, Colin. I am just cool :lol:

I think I have

Why are badgers and Sneks coming after me now :cry2:

The Jediclaw did the magic and you are all outsmarted (damn, I am the coolest)
You didn't outsmart me *Flipendo*

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I am a Raven, what do you expect :meninblack:

*still uses protego to shield the attack. Waves my wand to cast Curse of Bogies at you*

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 22:56 I am a Raven, what do you expect :meninblack:

*still uses protego to shield the attack. Waves my wand to cast Curse of Bogies at you*
Oho, I dare you to do your jedi mind magic on me :P

*casts protego to block spell*

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
grr

Alright, Ashley! *Incendio Duo!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 23:00 grr

Alright, Ashley! *Incendio Duo!*
*Casts Smokescreen Spell to help Colin* Fumos!

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
whaaaaaaaaaaaa you guys are cruel *uses Protego Diabolica*

no one can beat that

*conjures a powerful blue flame that acts offensively and defensively.* Anyone who steps closer, they are toast :meninblack:

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
oof I need to get more spells in my trunk :eyes:

sta • 5 | eva • 7 | str • 3
SOMETHING⠀HERE
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀André L
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Ritsu O
lovely creature | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 23:05 whaaaaaaaaaaaa you guys are cruel *uses Protego Diabolica*

no one can beat that

*conjures a powerful blue flame that acts offensively and defensively.* Anyone who steps closer, they are toast :meninblack:
Ok then! Wingardium Leviosa! ^^

Ikr being cruel is kinda fun :biggrin:

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Aurora Griffith wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 23:07
Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 23:05 whaaaaaaaaaaaa you guys are cruel *uses Protego Diabolica*

no one can beat that

*conjures a powerful blue flame that acts offensively and defensively.* Anyone who steps closer, they are toast :meninblack:
Ok then! Wingardium Leviosa! ^^

Ikr being cruel is kinda fun :biggrin:
*the blue flame protects me*

Join Andre!

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 23:08
Aurora Griffith wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 23:07
Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 23:05 whaaaaaaaaaaaa you guys are cruel *uses Protego Diabolica*

no one can beat that

*conjures a powerful blue flame that acts offensively and defensively.* Anyone who steps closer, they are toast :meninblack:
Ok then! Wingardium Leviosa! ^^

Ikr being cruel is kinda fun :biggrin:
*the blue flame protects me*

Join Andre!
Wait, I have something better-

*Gets a chair, casts Wingardium Leviosa over it and flies high over Ashley's head*

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY