Potter VS Malfoy!

11 The Banner banaza is like secret santa. Banner Bonanza

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
12 ohh, the idea is pretty cool! but tbh, I never did banners, so I cant do banners for anyone T.T anyway, it is the one in The Ember Atelier

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
13 Did Nix say she would owl it to you, or should it be shown in-shop? Either way, is it ready?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
14 nope she didnt say anything, I added it a while back but my pinterest wasnt working, so like a few days ago (maybe 8?) I fixed the issue and sent it to her, so now I am waiting for herr

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
15 Oh ok.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
16 yupp, wbu, r u doing any rps rn?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
17 I have a couple starters for nero's acc, but i'm waiting to be added to the registry, and i've got a couple to do here as well.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
18 ohh, that looks like too muchh, gll

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
19 Eh, it's ok.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
20 alr then gll

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..