15 Apr 2018, 21:50
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40
To who?
To who?
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
15 Apr 2018, 21:51
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39
It's to whom.
Edit: I think if I mess up a joke I lose lol.
It's to whom.
Edit: I think if I mess up a joke I lose lol.
Last edited by Katha Spence-Morgan on 15 Apr 2018, 21:52, edited 2 times in total.
Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
15 Apr 2018, 21:52
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40
I should have seen that
Edit: good idea XD
Edit: good idea XD
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
15 Apr 2018, 21:52
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39
My lunch break is almost over, so I'll have to admit defeat soon, though not just yet.
My lunch break is almost over, so I'll have to admit defeat soon, though not just yet.
Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
15 Apr 2018, 21:53
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40 Serena to the rescue! You guys move fast though
PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
15 Apr 2018, 21:53
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-41 Yay!
It's been good having you! I'm just sitting here working on homework, so I'm not going anywhere for a while.
It's been good having you! I'm just sitting here working on homework, so I'm not going anywhere for a while.
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
15 Apr 2018, 21:54
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42 I'm avoiding being useful and productive... Whoops!
PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
15 Apr 2018, 21:54
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-41
Last one. Knock knock.
Last one. Knock knock.
Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
15 Apr 2018, 21:54
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42 me too XD
who's there?
who's there?
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe