Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

19...

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
20! Why “…”?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
21 For the suspense haha

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22 ok lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
23

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
24

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
23

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
24

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
23

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
24

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”