What does it mean to you?

Olaf

frozen!

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Disney

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
Micky Mouse

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Animation

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
cartoon

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Network

What does it mean to you?
disney

the show must go on

What does it mean to you?
Princess

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Pink

chill, it's only chaos

What does it mean to you?
Color

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander