Food Game

Rock candy
Reducio
OOC Pretty sure alligator is not a food

If humans and aliens fight I’ll help humans because we’re all humans.

Food Game
yogurt

Reducio
actually, alligator is eaten in some countries, like Australia, as well as in part of the US. It's surprisingly pretty good ngl.

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance

Food Game
Tiramisu

Food Game
Urchin

Foster Jordan
Ravenclaw Broom Racing Co-Captain

Food Game
almonds

sta • 9 | eva • 7 | str • 10
STATISTICS
wis • 2 | arc • 2 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀ETHAN SMITH
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
broken broomshaft | calming presence | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability

Food Game
Sandwich

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 5 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀Cara Smalley •SHOP
ability | perfectionist | calming presence

Food Game
Hotdog

Patricia S.
Hogwarts student
First year

Food Game
gingerbread

sta • 9 | eva • 7 | str • 10
STATISTICS
wis • 2 | arc • 2 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀ETHAN SMITH
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
broken broomshaft | calming presence | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability

Food Game
donut

M.Meadows
Like moths to a flame, our deaths would be bright.
speaking hex- #a64d79

Food Game
tiramisu

I know that reference! - Steve Rogers/ Captain America