What does it mean to you?

Donuts

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Rings

chill, it's only chaos

What does it mean to you?
Those interlocking rings magicians use. (I don't know its name :wounded:)

"Things can change from the worst to the best. But only if you can change it yourself. Cause nobody is going to change it for you." ~Charles Simmons
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 4 Strength: 4 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 8

What does it mean to you?
Rabbits (rabbit pulled out of a hat)

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
[font=times new roman]Bunnicula!

It's a children's book about a bunny accused of being a vampire lol.

[font=times new roman]STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5 | WIS - 10 +10% | ARC - 8 | ACC - 8
Part-Veela | Gobbledegook

What does it mean to you?
vampires

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Dracula.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Wolfman

(the title of an old werewolf movie)

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Full Moon.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
night time

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)