OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:24 I am so freaking scared...... I have got a mock test rn, and I haven't learned anything.......
Oh dear................ Good Luck! What for?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Lils Good luckq! Hi Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:15
Hana Suzuki wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:05 Hello!
Hi Hana!
how r u?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:15
Hana Suzuki wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:05 Hello!
Hi Hana!
how r u?
Good! Studying for my English exam

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:33 Hi Laasya!
H Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:33 Hi Laasya!
H Jules!
Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:33 Hi Laasya!
H Jules!
Hru?
Good! Studying English

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:55
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:33 Hi Laasya!
H Jules!
Hru?
Good! Studying English
Niceeeeee. I'm just getting bored...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:55
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:33 Hi Laasya!
H Jules!
Hru?
Good! Studying English
Niceeeeee. I'm just getting bored...
Your test are over?