Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

26

{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
27

I can't believe that in the last round we went into negative numbers!

professional bird dad
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
28 
At one moment last round it was me against five slytherpuffs. Sadly I held it a tie until I had to leave and the numbers dropped but now we are winning.

{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
27 There's too many of you!

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
28

well, yes, we are great
lmao jk but we are somehow doing good

professional bird dad
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
27

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
26

~Jake Grimstone STATS-
STA:7,AGI:5,STE:2,CON:4,ARCP:7,ACC:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
27

STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
26

~Jake Grimstone STATS-
STA:7,AGI:5,STE:2,CON:4,ARCP:7,ACC:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
27

STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren