What does it mean to you?

Fred and George Weasley

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
Weasleys Wizard Wheezes

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
pranks

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Siblings

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Friends for life

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Friends, the one with the six people living in Manhattan.

much to the detriment of leonard oaksworthโ€™s mental health...

What does it mean to you?
Problematic

What does it mean to you?
destructive

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Voldemort

โ€œIt always seems impossible until it
is done.โ€ - Nelson Mandela

What does it mean to you?
@Rish Sen
Your word should end in and -e or -ve because the previous word doesn't end in -v it ends in -e :)

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)