OOC Let's Chat!

schoolwork :<

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel you. school sucks rn, not to mention everything else going on

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 18:08 schoolwork :<
Good luck! T-)

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! Any parseltongues here? I made this new club for parseltongues! To learn more, click this link! SSSS

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
My adult staff character I created for if I ever get discord is going to be a Parseltongue. Though she doesn’t exist rn. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Izzy!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
What’s up?

OOC Let's Chat!
Im in school :sweatingbullets: wbu?

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found