OOC Let's Chat!

Hii! Fine just got back from CCA

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Wong wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 08:42 Hii! Fine just got back from CCA
Nice! They call it that in my school to (if it means Co-curricular activities?)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Wong wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 08:42 Hii! Fine just got back from CCA
Im Singaporean too

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

OOC Let's Chat!
Gary Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:02
Lauren Wong wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 08:42 Hii! Fine just got back from CCA
Im Singaporean too
I don't live/am not from singapore but ok...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Gary Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:02
Lauren Wong wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 08:42 Hii! Fine just got back from CCA
Im Singaporean too
Yay finally :biggrin:

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:39 *peeks in*
Hello! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:39 *peeks in*
Emiii :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo guys!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ugghh today's gonna be busy... :sad:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard