What does it mean to you?

hyper

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
ADHD

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.

What does it mean to you?
Panic attack

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Anxiety

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
worried

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
nervous

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
panic

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
fear

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
hysteric

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
confusion

I don't know what the heck that word means

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |