OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:53 Hello people! What time is it?
almost 8 here... u?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
guys I'm getting tired of cw sick puking every few days, last few days I've felt my throat drying and my stomach churning while, I end up puking.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:55
Olivia Williams wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:53 Hello people! What time is it?
almost 8 here... u?
almost five! (17)

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:56
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:55
Olivia Williams wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:53 Hello people! What time is it?
almost 8 here... u?
almost five! (17)
am or pm? AM here...

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:56 guys I'm getting tired of cw sick puking every few days, last few days I've felt my throat drying and my stomach churning while, I end up puking.
Ooof... Hope you feel better soon! I rarely get sick, and when I do its only a base=ic fever/cold/sometimes cough

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:34 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Good! It's 9:33 here

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 16:03
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:34 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Good! It's 9:33 here
Same! obviously

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:56 guys I'm getting tired of cw sick puking every few days, last few days I've felt my throat drying and my stomach churning while, I end up puking.
Aww! That sucks! I hope you find out what's wrong and get better soon!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 16:04
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 16:03
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:34 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Good! It's 9:33 here
Same! obviously
Timezones! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Av!


Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 16:03
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:34 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Good! It's 9:33 here
Its 8:04 here now...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency