What does it mean to you?

how?

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.

What does it mean to you?
Love

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.

What does it mean to you?
argument

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
[font=book antiqua]Fighting

[font=times new roman]STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5 | WIS - 10 +10% | ARC - 8 | ACC - 8
Part-Veela | Gobbledegook

What does it mean to you?
wrestling

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Sumo

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.

What does it mean to you?
karate

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
sushi

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Delicious

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.

What does it mean to you?
AMAZINGNESS

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."