OOC Let's Chat!

morningg!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:12
morningg!
G’morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:13
Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:12
morningg!
G’morning!
good morning! how are you, laasya? ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:56
Reducio
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:25
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:24

Nice! How was it? What subject? Had sports day SO I GOT TO SKIP THE WHOLE DAY!!!!
It went nice, sorta. English...
That's lucky... We didn't even have any sports day this year...


We had one back in November but I had a cold so I couldn’t participate
Ohhh ... We had an annual Function this year tho....
Nice! We didn’t have one yet
What is it?!?!?! :/

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:56
Reducio
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:25

It went nice, sorta. English...
That's lucky... We didn't even have any sports day this year...


We had one back in November but I had a cold so I couldn’t participate
Ohhh ... We had an annual Function this year tho....
Nice! We didn’t have one yet
What is it?!?!?! :/
An annual day is some sort of event in most Indian schools where kids usually dance or sing.
And I’m doing good Brookline! Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
i'm okay, just on my way to school. glad that you're good!

have an amazing day, HiO! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:16
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:56
Reducio


We had one back in November but I had a cold so I couldn’t participate
Ohhh ... We had an annual Function this year tho....
Nice! We didn’t have one yet
What is it?!?!?! :/
An annual day is some sort of event in most Indian schools where kids usually dance or sing.
And I’m doing good Brookline! Wbu?
Ohhh yeah... Now that you mention it, I remember one, when I was in india. One kid performing a solo, broke their ankle in front of the whole stage...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:16
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:57

Ohhh ... We had an annual Function this year tho....
Nice! We didn’t have one yet
What is it?!?!?! :/
An annual day is some sort of event in most Indian schools where kids usually dance or sing.
And I’m doing good Brookline! Wbu?
Ohhh yeah... Now that you mention it, I remember one, when I was in india. One kid performing a solo, broke their ankle in front of the whole stage...

Yikes…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:23
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:16
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:01

Nice! We didn’t have one yet
What is it?!?!?! :/
An annual day is some sort of event in most Indian schools where kids usually dance or sing.
And I’m doing good Brookline! Wbu?
Ohhh yeah... Now that you mention it, I remember one, when I was in india. One kid performing a solo, broke their ankle in front of the whole stage...

Yikes…..
Yeah... Sooooooooo whatcha doin?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:24
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:23
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:16
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:14

What is it?!?!?! :/
An annual day is some sort of event in most Indian schools where kids usually dance or sing.
And I’m doing good Brookline! Wbu?
Ohhh yeah... Now that you mention it, I remember one, when I was in india. One kid performing a solo, broke their ankle in front of the whole stage...

Yikes…..
Yeah... Sooooooooo whatcha doin?
Drinking milk. Done reading Science