Last person to post wins!
And that people, is the best example of being delusional.
Last person to post wins!
Seriously Violet! I am not deillusional
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Oh yes you so are! I'm going to make sure you are not the one to win this one!
Last person to post wins!
I am going to make sure I win!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
nope i won
also i changed my avatar after FOREVER
also i changed my avatar after FOREVER
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Last person to post wins!
OMGGG if you don't mind, can you like js send over your avatar... I'm not going to use it or something but YK RYUJIN!
Last person to post wins!
sure sureViolet Rohr wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:23OMGGG if you don't mind, can you like js send over your avatar... I'm not going to use it or something but YK RYUJIN!
x
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Last person to post wins!
EEEEE TYYYY AND IM JS GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN... I'M SO IN LOVE W. UR PFP OML (sorry for all caps help)Ara Villa wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:25sure sureViolet Rohr wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:23OMGGG if you don't mind, can you like js send over your avatar... I'm not going to use it or something but YK RYUJIN!
x
Last person to post wins!
Hello lovely hUmAnS (:
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Lemme win
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started