OOC Let's Chat!

Hii Julia :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:10 Hii Julia :wow:
Hi Jose! Hru????

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jules! Hi Seph! Finally someone’s online

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:16 Hi Jules! Hi Seph! Finally someone’s online
Hi Laasya! Hru? I have sports day the whole day. Its lunch time rn so I'm on my laptop with my friend... I only have the races left next I'm in relay... wish me luck!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya!! :wow: im dead tired now haha x_x was helping out with decorations tor some competition :grin:
how are yall?
ooh relay
ALL DA BEST JULIA YA GOT THIS :decayed: 🔥

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:20 Laasya!! :wow: im dead tired now haha x_x was helping out with decorations tor some competition :grin:
how are yall?
ooh relay
ALL DA BEST JULIA YA GOT THIS :decayed: 🔥
Extremely tired, like legit my legs are screaming at this (though they're starting to feel better now thanks to the break...) Thanks! There are 4 people in my team, but only me and another girl are good runners.....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:23
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:20 Laasya!! :wow: im dead tired now haha x_x was helping out with decorations tor some competition :grin:
how are yall?
ooh relay
ALL DA BEST JULIA YA GOT THIS :decayed: 🔥
Extremely tired, like legit my legs are screaming at this (though they're starting to feel better now thanks to the break...) Thanks! There are 4 people in my team, but only me and another girl are good runners.....
Good luck Jules! You got this!!
Just had my lunch

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:16 Hi Jules! Hi Seph! Finally someone’s online
Hi Laasya! Hru? I have sports day the whole day. Its lunch time rn so I'm on my laptop with my friend... I only have the races left next I'm in relay... wish me luck!
Good luck, Jules!!! I hope you will win!!!

Hey Seph. Hey Laasya.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims, you strike me as someone who likes adventure.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:40
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:16 Hi Jules! Hi Seph! Finally someone’s online
Hi Laasya! Hru? I have sports day the whole day. Its lunch time rn so I'm on my laptop with my friend... I only have the races left next I'm in relay... wish me luck!
Good luck, Jules!!! I hope you will win!!!

Hey Seph. Hey Laasya.
Hi Lils! Hru?