12 Apr 2024, 18:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9 nfhfhfhfhfhfhhfhfhfhfhf
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 18:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10 huh
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 18:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Apr 2024, 18:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12 @Violet Rohr hehe you guys get to win more cause of me
12 Apr 2024, 19:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Apr 2024, 19:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 19:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡