OOC Let's Chat!

After almost a year I finally put my characters in my signature... XD

Hello all my fellow miscreants!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Dennis!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Dennis Tumberton wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 04:22 After almost a year I finally put my characters in my signature... XD

Hello all my fellow miscreants!
Hello!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! Iโ€™ve got a cookery comp today!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 07:52 Hi! Iโ€™ve got a cookery comp today!
Oooh! Enjoy!

OOC Let's Chat!
What is Cookery Comp? Like the Great British Bake-off?

OOC Let's Chat!
Time to finally check another show off my watchlist! :grin:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!
How to I add images to my posts. I see the button above but how do I add a file or screenshot into it?

OOC Let's Chat!
Jada Blake wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:06 Hi guys!
How to I add images to my posts. I see the button above but how do I add a file or screenshot into it?
upload ur image into postimages.org then copy the "Direct Link"

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Guys...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency