12 Apr 2024, 18:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-93
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 18:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-94
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 18:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-94
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 18:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Apr 2024, 18:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-97
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 18:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 18:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-99
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 18:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-100 @Simon Kincaid
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡