Food Game

Taco

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

Food Game
Orange jucie

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
Egg pizza It supper good!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

Food Game
Apple pie I don't really like it, but I like the Macdonald's apple pie tho

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
Eel Mc. Donald's apple pie is really good!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

Food Game
Lobster Ik right

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
Roasted nuts

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Food Game
Smocked salmon

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
noodles

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

Food Game
Smoothie

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them