Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-28
TBH I'm not even in the game for the win. I just find it fun to go back and forth with everyone!

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29 when did this happen

Thanks for your time!
Blaze Flyte~

Stamina 6 Agility 6 Strength 4 Control 4 ArcPower 4 Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

"We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already" - J.K Rowling
"150 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" - Aurianna Aspen
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31

Wow! Before we were at about 70! Lets go Slytherpuff!

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32

SLYTHERPUFF

M. North
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31

im done nope nope nope

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
- 32

SLYTHERPUFF!!!

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
- 32

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31

professional bird dad