Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-24

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24 

what is even happening

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25

Chaos 

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24

No stahp let us win

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25
Nuuu let us win

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24

nevah

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25
Yush Slytherpuffs for the win

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

I gave up this game, but I gotta say our resilience is outstanding.

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

I agree, we won't ever stop 

Perfectionist | Prodigal Charms Learner | Lovely Creature
Stamina - 8 | Evasion - 9 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 12 | Arc Power - 7 | Accuracy - 9