Last person to post wins!
Oh alr!
Last person to post wins!
*Grins sadistically*Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 15:44Help, I want short hair tooAsh Brown wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 15:42Ahh ofc you are!! *tries to flip hair but realises her hair isn't long enough*Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 15:39Ikrr I'm so amazing *flips my hair*
Well-
As you wish, Violet
*Runs towards Violet with scissors*
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Vi please don't double post
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
That's not what I meant! *Runs*Ash Brown wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 15:46*Grins sadistically*Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 15:44Help, I want short hair tooAsh Brown wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 15:42Ahh ofc you are!! *tries to flip hair but realises her hair isn't long enough*
Well-
As you wish, Violet
*Runs towards Violet with scissors*
Alright, I won't double post ... I forgot sorry
Last person to post wins!
Back off young ones let the King pass!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Sorry, but we don't accept monarchy here. back off, King
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Back off Ash! Lemme win
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Okay...? But I won't back off heheh
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
No I support Ash too, we won't back off. sorry mentor!