13 Apr 2018, 14:07
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
nuuu
nuuu
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 14:08
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16
welp this is neverending
welp this is neverending
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
13 Apr 2018, 14:08
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
welp hahaha
welp hahaha
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 14:08
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
Yep
Yep
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 14:09
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
I w ill e a t souls
I meant soup
i'll eats soup
I w ill e a t souls
I meant soup
i'll eats soup
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:09
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 14:12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 14:13
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:14
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17!
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."