13 Apr 2018, 13:57
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
silently cries
"s-slitheeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrpuffff no"
-19
"s-slitheeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrpuffff no"
-19
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 13:58
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
ahhhhhh why is this happening
ahhhhhh why is this happening
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
13 Apr 2018, 13:59
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
13 Apr 2018, 14:00
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:01
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:02
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 14:03
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
don't you mean -18...
-17
-17
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 14:04
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."