Last person to post wins!
Children! Play nicely or I shall have to yeet the lot of you into the outermost void.
Brian and Kylie: please reread the rules about OOC behaviour in Hio.
Last person to post wins!
Is everything calm now?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Thank god
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
GUYS, A REMINDER - Don't cuss at one another out of character. If I see it start up, you will be losing your access to these OC areas or worse.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Last person to post wins!
understood sorry headmasterSolomon Lear wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 00:00 GUYS, A REMINDER - Don't cuss at one another out of character. If I see it start up, you will be losing your access to these OC areas or worse.
Last person to post wins!
Okay Mr. Lear. Thank you
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews