13 Apr 2018, 13:11
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15
But lmfao, the lack of resistance here XDDD
But lmfao, the lack of resistance here XDDD
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 13:23
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
nu -14
;-;
g r y f f I n c l a w
;-;
g r y f f I n c l a w
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 13:26
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15
:3
Slytherpuff
:3
Slytherpuff
Stress-that's me. Procrastination, that is also me.
13 Apr 2018, 13:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-14
Gryffinclaw
Gryffinclaw
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 13:31
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15
SLYTHERPUFF
SLYTHERPUFF
Last edited by Aurora Sakayuki on 13 Apr 2018, 13:32, edited 1 time in total.
13 Apr 2018, 13:32
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Oh
no
it's
an
invasion
-14
no
it's
an
invasion
-14
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
13 Apr 2018, 13:32
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15
"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
13 Apr 2018, 13:33
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Nuuuu
-15
-15
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?