1 Oct 2020, 17:25
Let's Chat!
Oh, wow. A lotta 'jay's over here then, huh xD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
1 Oct 2020, 17:48
Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak I'm still shocked you have hit 1k posts during your third year. Probably most of them are cause of this chat but like still.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
1 Oct 2020, 18:14
Let's Chat!
I have an autograph thingy
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
1 Oct 2020, 18:15
Let's Chat!
@Annie Morgan To be honest, I am too lmao it probably is tbh
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
1 Oct 2020, 18:18
Let's Chat!
anybody worried about kyle and the other top earners that got dragged into the forbidden forest....because like o_o
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
1 Oct 2020, 18:21
Let's Chat!
oop-
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
1 Oct 2020, 18:23
Let's Chat!
Worried? Nah, this is exciting >:D @Lana Monet
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
1 Oct 2020, 18:23
Let's Chat!
Is anyone else just clicking around the site thinking "I've gotta apply-wait no do the errand-wait but I have to do the art-but wait what about flags-what are words-how do I even...wait my iNPC has to get here-" or is it just me XD I love having so much to do.
"Making a lark of the misery" - TS
1 Oct 2020, 18:23
Let's Chat!
true, true
@Paisley Brown literally like theres so much this month
@Paisley Brown literally like theres so much this month
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
1 Oct 2020, 18:32
Let's Chat!
Like, why isn't there stuff to do in the middle of the summer when I'm bored, then when I'm piled with work it's like errand, errand, errand, activity, replies.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown