Let's Chat!
Hii
Let's Chat!
Hiya Diana. Hiya Simon. Hiya Lotus.
I'm sleepy. XD
I'm sleepy. XD
Let's Chat!
I’m tired too but don’t want to sleep just yet
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
i
my peaceful little stardew save
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew save
Let's Chat!
yessss!! my main has 38% perfection so far. working slowly but surely to get thereLotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:16 Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew save
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
I've only got one more candle to go but then again I've spent almost every weekend for almost 2 or so irl years though I've made it through 6 in game :3Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:23yessss!! my main has 38% perfection so far. working slowly but surely to get thereLotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:16 Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew save
Let's Chat!
wow wow wow!!! Thats a long time! I've been playing for a couple of years or so, kind of off an on. My perfection save is summer year 6 and I've just made my whole greenhouse anceint fruitLotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:58I've only got one more candle to go but then again I've spent almost every weekend for almost 2 or so irl years though I've made it through 6 in game :3Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:23yessss!! my main has 38% perfection so far. working slowly but surely to get thereLotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:16 Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew save
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Right now it's been off and on for me but I'm working on it and trying to befriend everyone lolzIsabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 05:31wow wow wow!!! Thats a long time! I've been playing for a couple of years or so, kind of off an on. My perfection save is summer year 6 and I've just made my whole greenhouse anceint fruitLotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:58I've only got one more candle to go but then again I've spent almost every weekend for almost 2 or so irl years though I've made it through 6 in game :3Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:23yessss!! my main has 38% perfection so far. working slowly but surely to get thereLotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:16 Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew savegotta make that coin