OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:46 Whew! I've done 12 homeworks as Dyl today and I'll probably end up doing 10-15 more tomorrow if I can. :lol:
I'm roughly halfway through all my Casey homeworks now!

The only ones I'll probably not do for both characters are some of the flying ones and Muggle Studies (or whatever else doesn't reward spells... Sorry but my baby boy needs his trunk updated badly :lol:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Boo

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I love ghosts

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 02:18 I love ghosts
Vlad! Could i run something by you real quick please?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 02:18
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 02:18 I love ghosts
Vlad! Could i run something by you real quick please?
Sure!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 02:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 02:18
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 02:18 I love ghosts
Vlad! Could i run something by you real quick please?
Sure!
i'll owl it :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
:P sounds good

I gotta do dishes and hate it >c lmao but ill reply

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ewww chores

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)