13 Apr 2018, 03:06
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3
i love sorrellll and Matilda
i love sorrellll and Matilda
sorry not sorry bout' what i said
STA: 6 EVA: 7 STR: 1 WIS: 8 ACC 9 ACC: 9
abilities: transfig DC -5
13 Apr 2018, 03:07
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 03:10
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7
This is my last post for tonight sorry y'all. I need to study for my upcoming test.
This is my last post for tonight sorry y'all. I need to study for my upcoming test.
I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
13 Apr 2018, 03:10
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-8
That's totally okay, good luck tomorrow
or whenever you take the test lol
That's totally okay, good luck tomorrow
Last edited by Anna Blair on 13 Apr 2018, 03:12, edited 1 time in total.
~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
13 Apr 2018, 03:11
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9
What's everyone's opinion on lizards... wait, no! All reptiles in general? What's everyone's opinion on reptiles on a scale of 1 to 10?
What's everyone's opinion on lizards... wait, no! All reptiles in general? What's everyone's opinion on reptiles on a scale of 1 to 10?
13 Apr 2018, 03:13
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-10
I love reptiles with all my heart especially snakes. I'm gonna get a snek and name him William SnakeSpear
I love reptiles with all my heart especially snakes. I'm gonna get a snek and name him William SnakeSpear
~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
13 Apr 2018, 03:17
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-11
I love snakes and all animals too, sadly my mum doesn't like snakes as much as I do...
Plus, we have cats that hunt snakes. Bad combo.
I love snakes and all animals too, sadly my mum doesn't like snakes as much as I do...
Plus, we have cats that hunt snakes. Bad combo.
13 Apr 2018, 03:18
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-12
ooooh. My parents are lazy and don't like taking care of pets so I can't have snakes but I have a guinea pig, dog and cat
ooooh. My parents are lazy and don't like taking care of pets so I can't have snakes but I have a guinea pig, dog and cat
~You have Witchcraft in your lips~