Back 6359 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-73... N-nothing I guess

I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-72 aww *hugs* you can tell me anything!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-73 -snuggles into hugs, pouty faced-

I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-72 *snuggles tight*

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-73 -pout remains on his cute face-

I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-72 *hugs* ok I’m going to stretch and read a book, before I head to Taekwondo- I’ll be back later!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-73 Bye Faerie Girl

I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-74

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-75

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-76

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Back 6359 / 10331