Back 6331 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-46 right after posting the title for the thread but in brackets [SOLO] or [Open] or [PV Character Name] to create the tag. PV = private, aka no one else but those intended should join

Reply when you can, Bea!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-47 Thanks!

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-48 Welcome @Harris Nocturne to Hogwarts!

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-49 Thank you!

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-50 😁

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-51 I have spent the majority of my time on this site so far staring at my drafts and in this thread.

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-52 😂 I have replies I have to do but I have to wait for Wednesday to do so.

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-51 I’ve had about a bjillon drafts on one thread XD

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-52 Is it weird that I don't have any drafts or do any? 😅

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-53

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Back 6331 / 10331