Potter VS Malfoy!

6!!!!!!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
7!!!!!!!

iNPC of Simon Poe Simon|Nero
A semicolon (;) is the most powerful symbol out there. The author could have ended the sentence, or the story, even, but chose not to.

Potter VS Malfoy!
8!!!!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
9!!!

iNPC of Simon Poe Simon|Nero
A semicolon (;) is the most powerful symbol out there. The author could have ended the sentence, or the story, even, but chose not to.

Potter VS Malfoy!
10!!

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Potter VS Malfoy!
11!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
12 Simon!! I swear I haven’t seen you around lately, only to ur iNPC :grin:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Potter VS Malfoy!
11

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 22 Jun 2025, 00:02 12 Simon!! I swear I haven’t seen you around lately, only to ur iNPC :grin:
12! Im trying to gain postsf for him.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
13! Mmm, that makes sense!! How does everyone have so many posts?! I wish our common room was more active…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!