Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

23

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
24

{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
23

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
22

M. North
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
23
Can you slytherpuffs give me a break please?

{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
22

Sorry haha, I guess you could say we're a bit ambitious to win! I normally just post every 20 or so minutes so I don't spam the room. I suppose this will be my last one for a little bit.

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
23
Well I didn't expect a yes.

{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
22

M. North
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
21

"We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already" - J.K Rowling
"150 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" - Aurianna Aspen
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
20

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5