25 Nov 2022, 18:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 18:44
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
8
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 18:44
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 18:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
10
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 18:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
11
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 18:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
12 gtg I’ll be back in a bit!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 18:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
11 bye bai
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 18:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
11
Alright!
Alright!
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."