OOC Let's Chat!

*sniffs*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 01:39
*sniffs*
you okay, brook?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*watches Brook sniffing*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 01:42
Brookline Quinn wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 01:39
*sniffs*
you okay, brook?
hey sage! yeah, i'm okay! i just have a bit of a cold - been sniffling the whole day. it's going to be winter for six more weeks after all! unfortunately

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 01:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 00:03 Colin likes head pats! :wow:
*leans into Emmi*
*Leans!* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops* Math is so frustrating honestly. :lol: Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly. :lol: Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
was the question 2+2

I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36
Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly. :lol: Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
was the question 2+2

I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it
I wish. :lol:

It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36
Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly. :lol: Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
was the question 2+2

I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it
I wish. :lol:

It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.
andddd im confused :sob: I would so fail that math class lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36
Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly. :lol: Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
was the question 2+2

I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it
I wish. :lol:

It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.
andddd im confused :sob: I would so fail that math class lol
:lol: it’s basically fancy words for the highest point of a curve on a graph and the lowest point of a curve on a graph.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.