25 Nov 2022, 15:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
71
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
25 Nov 2022, 15:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
72
done!
done!
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
72
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 15:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
73
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
74
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
75
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
25 Nov 2022, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
76
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
75
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Nov 2022, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
76
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade