OOC Let's Chat!

My friend took thata


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
olá! hello!

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 01:07 Eden! :wow:
Emily! :wow:

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan! :wow:

How's you both?? :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*Falls to the floor in sadness*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh no what's wrong Isla?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 00:41 finished my myths & legends book character project and 1/2 done with my math :]
"myths and legends" just reminds me of the thing I found out that exists in wizard101- Liches & Legends

Reducio
Reducio
I'm trying to get the reagents (think of like potion ingredients but used to craft many different things) to craft a gauntlet (which'll let me fight whatever the gauntlet holds- whatever boss, encounter, whatever.)
Reducio
These are gauntlets, the first one is the Liches & Legends Gauntlet
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member


I bought the Liches & Legends gauntlet recipe for 10000 gold, but for me to even buy the transmute spell cards, I also need to have the Liches & Legends 1st Ed. Rulebook Reagents to make it.

The only way I can get those reagents is via fighting in the gauntlet or by buying the winter scroll of fortune. :(


I also found out the Gobbler-Vision (an old box tv with a little clip of an animated gobbler running after a small creature ala elmer fudd and bugs bunny) is a thing :D I have got to find it in the game (purchasable with coins) because NOW I WANT IT (I'm a gobbler fan)
Reducio
(there are other like three other gobblers but this one is my favorite)
A Gobbler Gorger
Image posted by the member



Bro got some progress done :D

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 00:03 Colin likes head pats! :wow:
*leans into Emmi*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire