Potter VS Malfoy!
-14
From typing??
From typing??
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-15
Yes
Yes
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Potter VS Malfoy!
-14 yes T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-15!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-14 yk what T.T the game won T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-15!
???
???
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-14
I mean, I was trying to resist the strong attractive force of the game so that I could stay here, but since my fingers started to hurt, I decided to give up and start playing T.T
I mean, I was trying to resist the strong attractive force of the game so that I could stay here, but since my fingers started to hurt, I decided to give up and start playing T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-15!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-15
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |