25 Nov 2022, 00:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 doing pretty well. long day of a lot of cooking but get to see some family I haven't for awhile
you?
you?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2022, 00:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 00:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43 that’s awesome!!! I’m tired, and I ate way too much, but it was good to see family, though I see them pretty often
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 00:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Nov 2022, 00:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43 welcome to h.io, Gavin!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2022, 00:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 00:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
45
Thank you!
Thank you!
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 00:54
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
45
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade